Full-Time Licensing Officer (Chilliwack)
Our client, HUB International is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services throughout offices located in the United States and Canada.
Our client continues to expand and as such, is looking to add a Licensing Officer in their Chilliwack, BC location.
Role Overview and Purpose
Reporting to the CMO, the primary purpose of the Licensing officer is to ensure compliance with the regulations and requirements of the governing Insurance bodies, of the Provinces and Territories in which HUB conduct business.
- Ensures compliance with the Insurance bodies in Provinces in which we conduct business.
- Handles all complaints received by Provincial Councils, including conducting detailed investigations and drafting appropriate responses.
- Acts as the Licensing nominee for HUB International Insurance Brokers Canada West ULC.
- Liaises and develops strong business relationships with Insurance Councils.
- Coordinates the transfer of licenses to HUB due to acquisition.
- Coordinates payment including communication and procedures between payroll / HR to ensure compliance and follow-up.
- Reporting of trust funds in appropriate jurisdictions.
- Annual reporting, including renewals.
- Responds to employee enquiries regarding licensing .
- Licensing submission for new employees
Qualifications and Experience:
- Level 3 Insurance License required
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Strong investigative skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
HUB Core Values
- Entrepreneurship – encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity – doing things right every time
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service – serving customers, communities, and colleagues
How to ApplyPlease call Cliff Tang at 604-727-3141 or send your resume and cover letter in confidence quoting "Licensing Officer" (Chilliwack)" to firstname.lastname@example.org
318 total views, 2 today