Full-Time Commercial Account Executive (Calgary)
About the Employer
In a rapidly changing world, our retained client’s company (the Company) advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world’s largest insurance brokers, their focus is on providing their customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected — through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put their clients in control. Their growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Sales professionals promote the Company’s full suite of insurance products and services from a recognized global leader in the industry. Given the Company’s extensive offerings, joining the Company will enable you to provide customers with all lines of coverage and help you achieve your full potential as their insurance advisor. Through their Sales Enablement team, their producers are supported by best in class research tools and programs to continuously provide timely insight and information to their customers. Additionally, the Company has an internal sales rewards initiative, Superior Awards & Recognition Program (SHARP), that celebrates the top performers in the field annually at an offsite retreat.
Role & Responsibilities
- Effectively managing customer expectations
- Reviewing and analyzing claims and discussing with clients
- Discussing & Explaining coverage to clients
- Accounts receivable follow-up
- New business and renewal sales presentations
- Closing the deal – up selling/ cross selling
- Prospecting for new business usually $20,000 to $100,000 premium
- Preparing marketing submissions, proposals and summaries of insurance
- Answer customer inquiries
- Checking policies, endorsements and other documents for accuracy
- Issuing certificated of insurance and motor vehicle liability slips
- Reviewing payments
- Other miscellaneous duties as required
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Driven to achieve sales results
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships
- Thorough knowledge of commercial insurance
- Strong commitment to personal growth and development
The employment offer is contingent upon completion of a successful background check
Why Choose the Company?
Throughout their network of more than 450 offices in North America, they offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions their employees for longevity and success. At the Company, they believe in investing in the future of their employees and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. their entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers their people to make the best decisions for their customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of their insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. They are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join them in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
The Company offers:
- competitive wages
- medical and dental benefits
- an education reimbursement program
- a RRSP matching program
- a corporate culture unlike any other
If you are flexible and are interesting in growing your career, you will see even more opportunities across 75 branches, in 4 provinces and territories.
The Company is the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of their business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Your future with the Company:
Choose a career with the Company and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining the Company, you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement. This is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
How to ApplyPlease call Cliff Tang at 604-727-3141 or send your resume and cover letter in confidence quoting Commercial Account Executive (Calgary) to: email@example.com
286 total views, 1 today