Full-Time White Label Sales Specialist
MD Marine Insurance is the largest watercraft insurance broker in Canada and is currently seeking a dynamic individual to act as primary contact for white label partners in accordance with individual, department, and company goals and guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Sell policies to new and existing clients in accordance with approved processes.
· Address all inquiries from prospective clients in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
· Obtain all necessary details in order to properly rate the risk.
· Provide certificates of insurance to clients, dealers, and finance companies as requested.
· Attend select boat shows, trade shows, dealer open houses and conferences.
· Support select white label partner functions.
· Encourage referrals from marine industry personnel.
· Follow company directives for travel frequency and maintain budget directives
· Enter new quotes and policies in the appropriate systems in accordance with approved processes
· Maintain a minimum quality level of 95% on all new policies
· MS Office applications
· In-house policy management systems
· Company/Insurer management systems
Key Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Team player
· Effective listening
· Organization/Time management
· Problem solving
· Office environment
· Minimal travel to trade shows, conventions and meetings
How to Apply
6977 total views, 3 today