Full-Time VP, Construction
RAISE’s VP, Construction will be responsible for implementing and executing the department’s strategic priorities and providing oversight of the day-to-day operations and underwriting of the department. The role will be responsible for managing the team and the underwriting approach, assist with the development of new products, and work with brokers to develop new opportunities. They will:
- Oversee the development and management of all aspects of the national construction practice including strategy.
- Translate strategy into clear policy wording, pricing, underwriting guidelines, and limits of authority.
- Participate in the selection of program markets and manage those market relationships once they are engaged.
- Work with program markets to develop policy wording, risk management activities, and underwriting criteria as well as pricing details to attain and improve profitable growth.
- Participate in new business development efforts with our external distributors and prospects.
- Participate on the organization’s executive management committee.
- Develop and manage both internal and external relationships in a way that strengthens trust in the business partnership.
- Lead and oversee day-to-day underwriting of submissions and renewals.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ years of experience in insurance industry
- Demonstrated experience in leadership roles
- Confident, comfortable, communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Results-driven leader who can collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Proven ability to collaborate with colleagues and proven relationship management skills
- Ability to synthesize product requirements clearly using appropriate documentation
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Health benefits
- Ongoing professional development and training
How to ApplyWe appreciate your interest in working with us, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
55 total views, 1 today