Full-Time VIP Account Manager – North York
Personal Lines – VIP Account Manager Toronto
This salaried position is ideal for someone who enjoys fast paced environment providing full service to a portfolio of VIP Accounts. You will work within a small team working directly with both Account Managers and Producers and their insuring partners on an assigned portfolio of clients handling renewals, endorsements, assessing risk exposures, providing recommendations for a suitable insurance program, guiding them through claims, preparing applications, and proposals.
You have strong technical knowledge that will enable you to provide the best insurance program and professional advice to their valued clients.
- 5+ years Personal Lines experience, with preference servicing high valued homes and automobiles
• RIBO License required
• Industry Designations such as CAIB, CIP, etc., would be considered an asset
- A team player with a strong work ethic
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
• Proven sales ability to round-out accounts
• An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
• Proficient on EPIC, Word, Outlook and Excel an asset
• Experience with insurers such as Chubb, Aviva Ovation, Intact Prestige (GCNA)
- A Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Hybrid Work Schedule Available Post COVID.
Text Me – I’ll Text You Back!
How to ApplyApply Now! Refer to Job ID J-21781 firstname.lastname@example.org
197 total views, 2 today