Full-Time Vice President – Commercial Sales Brokers – Toronto
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
All inquiries remain confidential.
Vice President, Sales
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for leading and managing the sales team for the group. As the link between operations and brokers, this VP is accountable for ensuring all matters are handled in a timely manner as well as identifying opportunities to strengthen the association with our brokers. This role is responsible for driving the desired sales culture and ensuring the department is operating at maximum efficiency, productivity and profitability to achieve corporate sales goals, objectives, and service levels.
Primary Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Set new business and renewal retention goals, motivating the sales team to hit targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Review Producer contracts and compensation currently in place, and create new compensation packages to attract positive and professional producers;
- Seek out opportunities for sales and revenue growth, and develop new ways of driving in business;
- Create standard documentation in order to track performance for producers;
- Accompany producers to key client meetings, contributing to the servicing of client needs while providing input and constructive feedback to the producer;
- Provide assistance and counsel to sales staff in preparation of client meetings and debrief of meeting outcomes;
- Work with producers on an individual basis, providing leadership and motivation to develop and ensure performance excellence;
- Work with our business development manager on the creation and implementation of promotional materials for sales staff;
- Work with business development manager to encourage and promote continued and better use of Zywave for client service improvements;
- Lead and coordinate in-house seminars and workshops, providing continuing education opportunities for our producers;
- Work closely with fellow colleagues to develop business strategies;
- Support of corporate guidelines, processes and procedures;
- Partner with other departments to foster a positive team working atmosphere, that provides our clients and insurers with a comprehensive and professional experience;
- Participate and attend industry and/or client events, as may be required
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- University degree
- Minimum of 10 years insurance industry/brokerage experience
- Have sound management and leadership skills
- Sales background with proven results
- A goal-focused individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to recruit and recognize talent, and assist sales staff in reaching their full potential
- Experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) would be considered an asset
Reporting: The Sales Vice President reports to the President & Chief Operating Officer.
How to ApplyCall Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204, text 647-282-6158 , email Elaine@insurancecareernet.com Or reach out on LinkedIn https://ca.linkedin.com/in/elaine-kinsella-26a37523 When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
499 total views, 1 today