Full-Time VICE PRESIDENT, PERSONAL LINES
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
VICE PRESIDENT, PERSONAL LINES
Why work for our client?
- Newly created executive role due to growth
- Your technical expertise combined with your talent to leverage people and resources to expand a book of business profitably, will set you up for success
- This doesn’t have to be your final destination. This leading Canadian company in the Specialty Insurance arena is also expanding in other lines of business. Top performers are rewarded with career progression.
Lead a growing Personal Lines Underwriting department into the future.
You bring to the table:
- University Degree and/or insurance related College program
- CIP &/or FCIP
- 10 + years of experience in Personal Lines Underwriting
- Experience leading teams, creating a positive and professional work environment
- Experience mentoring employees for career growth & development
- Experience implementing new technology tools and managing the change process
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
96 total views, 4 today