Full-Time VICE PRESIDENT OF AVIATION (Exclusive to HCA)
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
VICE PRESIDENT OF AVIATION (Exclusive to HCA)
Why work for our client?
- As a member of this entrepreneurial executive team, you will have dual reporting to the CEO and the COO, both with different management styles but with the common goal to facilitate your success
- This independent brokerage (clear intent on remaining independent) offers you a leadership pathway that may be shorter than other employers, due to impending succession
- This culture of collaboration & growth, where change is constant, learning is continuous, and where it is OK to disagree, suits your professional profile & development
- Lead a team, many with lengthy tenure, where your collaborative style and interest in helping them succeed, translates into building a high performing, motivated team
- Join a company where the ideal employee is described as “Ready, willing & able” which translates into a personalized service experience exceeding clients’ expectations
As leader of the Aviation team, you are responsible for the success and growth of the department. Key responsibilities include building a strong culture aligned with the entire company, meeting targets and critical indicators, coaching and managing the Manager, Account Executives, Account Managers, and Account Administrators. You are also responsible for high level planning, implementation and setting objectives in the strategic and operational plans as well as expense management.
You bring to the table:
- Extensive aviation insurance experience
- Senior management experience leading a team of aviation insurance professionals
- A proactive, results-oriented management style
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
78 total views, 3 today