Full-Time UNDERWRITING SUPERVISOR, COMMERCIAL LINES
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
UNDERWRITING SUPERVISOR, COMMERCIAL LINES – Exclusive to HCA
Why work for our client?
- 2 positions available due to internal transfers
- If you enjoy sharing your underwriting knowledge while helping others & the company achieve success
- If you are an innovator and enjoy being the driver of business strategy & change
- If you are a leader who energizes others to achieve high standards
- Local authority: all underwriting decisions are made in Canada
- Competitive Compensation/Benefits package
As the Underwriting Supervisor – Commercial Lines you are responsible for managing the daily operations of the underwriting team.
One Supervisor will lead the Commercial Auto team and the other Supervisor will lead the Commercial P&C team.
You bring to the table:
- A minimum of 8 years of Commercial Property/Casualty underwriting experience &/or Commercial Lines Auto underwriting experience
- Your technical strength and passion to share your knowledge
- Your experience as a leader with a successful track record of developing a culture of high performance
- You are highly adaptable to change, work effectively under pressure while implementing best solutions
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to present information in a convincing manner
- You have excellent customer service and sales skills
- You are a University or College Grad
- You have completed at least 1 industry designation: CIP/FCIP/ CRM
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
118 total views, 5 today