Full-Time Underwriting Specialist – Transportation & Logistics
Our client is a leading commercial property and casualty insurance company that’s been helping protect Canadian businesses for more than 90 years. 100% Canadian! They are proud to work with Canada’s most trusted commercial broker networks. They have a reputation for being one of Canada’s leading commercial insurance providers. Their employees are dedicated to understanding the needs of their customers and creating solutions that help Canadian businesses have a safer and brighter future.
The Underwriting Specialists customize solutions for their commercial clients when they need insurance products to cover Transportation & Logistics risks. They work closely with an extensive broker network to develop unique solutions for all classes of risk.
You’re great at:
· Complex commercial underwriting, in transportation and logistics sector. long haul, cargo, fleet, garage
· Problem-solving and critical thinking
· Written communications
· 8+ years of Underwriting experience, with a knowledge of Transportation and Logistics sector.
· Completed, or pursuing your CIP, FCIP, or RPLU designations
· Strong customer service background
· Team-first mentality
We’re great at putting you first by:
· Prioritizing your well-being (Wellness Program, flexible health benefits, employee assistance)
· Promoting balance (flexible schedules, generous time off, and hybrid work from home options)
· Supporting your financial health (employee share purchase plan, pension plans, discount on staff insurance)
· Helping you grow in your career (education assistance, internal mobility)
· Caring about the community and the causes you believe in (donation matching, team volunteering)
How to ApplyTO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or email your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 x201.
165 total views, 2 today