Full-Time Underwriting Specialist – Transportation & Logistics – Long Haul, Cargo, Fleet
Our client is a leading commercial property and casualty insurance company that’s been helping protect Canadian businesses for more than 90 years. 100% Canadian! They are proud to work with Canada’s most trusted commercial broker networks. They have a reputation for being one of Canada’s leading commercial insurance providers. Their employees are dedicated to understanding the needs of their customers and creating solutions that help Canadian businesses have a safer and brighter future.
The Underwriting Specialists customize solutions for their commercial clients when they need insurance products to cover Transportation & Logistics risks. They work closely with an extensive broker network to develop unique solutions for all classes of risk.
You’re great at:
· Complex commercial underwriting, in transportation and logistics sector. long haul, cargo, fleet, garage
· Problem-solving and critical thinking
· Written communications, you’re perfectly bilingual
· 8+ years of Underwriting experience, with a knowledge of Transportation and Logistics sector.
· Completed, or pursuing your CIP, FCIP, or RPLU designations
· Strong customer service background
· Team-first mentality
We’re great at putting you first by:
· Prioritizing your well-being (Wellness Program, flexible health benefits, employee assistance)
· Promoting balance (flexible schedules, generous time off, and hybrid work from home options)
· Supporting your financial health (employee share purchase plan, pension plans, discount on staff insurance)
· Helping you grow in your career (education assistance, internal mobility)
· Caring about the community and the causes you believe in (donation matching, team volunteering)
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
38 total views, 4 today