Full-Time Underwriting Assistant – Commercial Lines
TriPoint Insurance Underwriting Inc. (division of Jones DesLauriers Insurance) is hiring for an Underwriter Assistant – Commercial Lines. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting underwriters with a variety of tasks including account file maintenance, processing of insurance documentation, bordereaux completion, etc. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn the basics of Underwriting and progress to more challenging roles in Underwriting later. We are looking for someone who enjoys administrative aspects, data entry, has good computer/typing skills and is a quick learner. Most importantly someone who has a desire for Insurance on the Underwriting side of the business!
- New business triage – set up in EPIC/Policy Works, attach all correspondence, notify underwriter by email/activity, etc.
- Attachment of miscellaneous correspondence received via underwriter in EPIC.
- Document issuance including new/renewal policies, endorsements, cancellations
- Provide exceptional customer service with respect to response time, product accuracy and collaborative communication
- Adherence to all company policies, procedures, protocols and directives
- Additional duties may be assigned
· Insurance Program Graduate ideal
· Preferably experience within the insurance industry.
· Proficiency with MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and insurance software (Tam/Policy Works)
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Knowledge and understanding of insurance industry terminology
· Self-starter with great attitude, excellent communication (written & oral) and organizational skills.
· Excellent interpersonal/relationship building skills and is team-oriented
TriPoint is actively committed to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply.
How to ApplyInterested candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
52 total views, 2 today