Full-Time UNDERWRITING ANALYST
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
Why work for our client?
- If you are seeking a unique underwriting opportunity this role may be for you as currently no other company operates in this niche sector in Ontario
- Position is available due to an internal promotion
- Work in a cohesive team where many have long tenure
- Join a company that is very supportive of their staff, where the level of engagement is high
- The role is responsible for reviewing complex financial structures, so your strong financial analytical skills will be fully utilized and challenged
- If you are comfortable in an environment of change, where your day-to-day responsibilities are not highly structured
You bring to the table:
- University or College graduate, ideally in Business but will depend on experience
- 3+ years’ experience in financial analysis, either from an underwriting or accounting stream
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
62 total views, 4 today