Why GroupOne Insurance Services
- Collaborative and results driven culture.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Casual dress environment.
- Fitness and Wellness Program.
- A minimum of 5 years’ commercial property/casualty underwriting experience in medium to complex risks.
- Enrollment in or completion of the CIP (FCIP) designation.
- University degree, college diploma or equivalent work related experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive business partnerships with brokers.
- Results oriented, driven by objectives with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate, negotiate and influence.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to travel to meet broker partners throughout the GTA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce and Underwrite medium complexity and hard to place accounts for Commercial Property/Casualty in a timely manner.
- Provide feedback and underwriting expertise with respect to referred renewal accounts.
- Develop new program opportunities.
- Coach, mentor and provide guidance to junior staff.
- Ensure file documentation and thought process is clearly articulated to meet audit compliance requirements.
- Achieve monthly production targets while maintaining underwriting integrity and profitability.
- Work collaboratively on special projects and assignments when required to do so.
- Maintain a broad working knowledge of company underwriting philosophy, policy contracts, rating programs, risk information sources, underwriting/technical manual information, statutory constraints and internal workflow procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as broker software systems.
ABOUT GROUPONE INSURANCE SERVICES
GroupOne Insurance Services is a national intermediary insurance underwriting agency specializing in standard and non-standard property, liability and specialty insurance with robust capacity within domestic carriers and Lloyd’s syndicates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.
How to ApplyInterested applicants may apply here: https://grouponeis.com/careers/underwriter/or email email@example.com
477 total views, 2 today