Full-Time TRANSPORTATION UNDERWRITING SPECIALIST
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
TRANSPORTATION UNDERWRITING SPECIALIST
Why work for our client?
- Join a company that employs professionals who are passionate about what they do, who enjoy having fun while supporting each other’s success
- A company that is committed to your ongoing technical and professional development
The Underwriting Specialist, Transportation is responsible for underwriting and servicing complex accounts.
You bring to the table:
- University or College grad.
- CIP and/or FCIP and/or CRM
- 7+ years of experience underwriting Transportation and Logistics risks
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
196 total views, 1 today