Full-Time Transportation Marketing Broker
Our client is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services throughout offices located in the United States and Canada. Our client continues to expand and as such, is looking to add a key Transportation Marketing Broker in any of their AB or BC locations.
Provide technical expertise and Marketing support to commercial lines producers in all regions for new and renewal business including. Maintain contact with our London markets as well as our insurance companies and understand the appetites and target classes for our key contracts and carriers. Work closely with the company offices/producers to develop and present marketing information necessary to provide the most comprehensive and competitive terms for new and renewal business.
- Placement of New Business Opportunities, D&O or Transportation experience and asset
- Remarketing and retention of our Top Accounts in a specialized sector
- Develop Expertise in the area of D&O or Transportation segment
- Participate in delivery of technical training and acts as a mentor to junior staff
- Develop and maintain excellent producer relationships through discussions, correspondence and office visits.
- Offer support to producers in terms of market availability, coverage’s available, and interpretations of wordings.
- Work with Producers to develop niche markets and programs and implement same as required.
- Fully understand our existing programs and products.
- Actively participate in commercial lines meetings as required.
- Attend & participate in company meetings as required.
What you bring to this role:
- Ability to adapt to change and take decisive action when necessary
- Strategic thinking skills: ability to see the big picture while maintaining focus on daily details
- Excellent consulting, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, superior customer service skills, excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- University degree / college diploma considered an asset
- CIP or actively pursuing professional insurance designation
- Minimum 3 – 7 years of related Insurance experience
- Solid understanding and expertise in commercial property and casualty specifically in D&O or Transportation
- Proficient computer skills
- Level 1 License (or working towards)
How to ApplyPlease call Cliff Tang at 604-727-3141 or send your resume and cover letter in confidence quoting "Transportation Marketing Broker" (AB/BC)" to email@example.com
345 total views, 1 today