Full-Time Trainer, Personal Insurance
What’s the ask?
The Trainer will be responsible for delivering on-going training to support staff development within the Personal Insurance team. In addition, this individual will ensure new employees are onboarded effectively into the department and given the necessary training and tools needed to succeed in their roles. The Trainer will need to identify training requirements, coordinate the training, and measure the results. This individual will complete ongoing needs assessments to help guide the evolution of current programs and facilitate sessions to drive future programming and learning opportunities.
- Facilitate the orientation for new Personal Lines employees
- Provide training on all personal insurance products, workflows and systems including Compu-Quote, Epic, and Outlook.
- Provide call coaching to personal lines staff and ensure all processes and manuals are current.
- Testing software prior to system upgrades
- Assist the supervisors in implementing processes that will help the employees apply the training received
- Ensure training documentation of processes and requirements are current
- Maintain training curriculums, training guides and reference materials
- Manage company portals
- Perform workflow audits.
- This individual will liaison with industry vendors, research and provide recommendations on software or workflow improvements.
What does it take?
- (5) years’ experience in the Insurance field
- RIBO License or ability to obtain
- CAIB or CIP designation
- Proven success with coaching people
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through required
- Proven track record of successful implementation of programs
- Excellent communication skills including group presentations
- Outstanding project management and computer skills
- Previous experience with Epic is an asset
- Proven ability to manage multiple demands and deadlines
How to ApplyAre you interested? Send in your cover letter and resume to share your unique story with us. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews. If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employee candidates will be selected strictly on the basis of an individual's technical qualifications, knowledge and experience, as they relate to the requirements of a particular position. Selections will be made without regard to: race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed (religion), sex, sexual orientation, handicaps (physical or mental), age, marital status, family status, or the receipt of public assistance or record of offences.
48 total views, 1 today