Full-Time Technical Assistant, Personal Lines
Supports the Personal Lines and Executive Service departments in all administrative tasks for Account Executives, Account Managers and Customer Service Reps.
- Prepares renewal and endorsement documents which includes client letters and policy documentation.
- Process endorsement on company portals.
- Process the daily download/EDI transactions including auto invoicing.
- Update renewal list when processed.
- Upload new business on company portals.
- Process liability slips, abstracts and auto plus monthly.
- Scanning, photocopying and any other administrative support when required.
- Performs other duties as required.
RIBO License preferred or willing to obtain within 3 months
High School Diploma or Community College or commensurate work experience
CIP and/or CAIB designations or working actively working towards designation
RECOMMENDED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Strong organizations skills with the ability to re-prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
Accuracy and strong attention to detail
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Able to work individually and as part of a team
Experience with and understanding of Agency Manager (TAM) system
1 year experience in a similar position
Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
How to Apply
106 total views, 4 today