Full-Time TECHNICAL ASSISTANT/JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
TECHNICAL ASSISTANT/JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER – Commercial Insurance Brokerage – Toronto
Why work for our client?
- Looking for an entry into the insurance industry? Already have some insurance experience but perhaps seeking to advance from Personal Lines? This opportunity is just too good to pass up!
- Join a dynamic team of insurance professionals who are passionate about what they do and it shows!
- If you are hard-working, bright, ambitious with a sense of humour then you will fit right in.
- With lots of opportunity for growth in this boutique brokerage means this role isn’t your final destination.
- You are expected to come into work each day ready for new experiences, with a sense of purpose, not simply to do a job
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients, insurance companies and producers is at the center of your daily work
- Pitching in with daily administrative tasks wherever you are needed – preparing insurance summaries, premium comparisons etc., as well as working on projects, perhaps all new learning experiences for you, will help you grow as an insurance professional
You bring to the table:
- University or College Graduate
- RIBO licence or willingness to obtain within the first three months
- Your passion for learning
- Effective customer service and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Prior insurance experience is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
212 total views, 1 today