Full-Time Team Leader, Personal Lines Service
Aon Is Looking For A Team Leader Service, Personal Lines (Markham)
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Personal Lines business group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Markham, Ontario.
As a Team Leader, you will report directly to the Regional Operations Manager Personal Lines and have direct reports in the Markham office for personal lines.
Your Impact As A Team Leader Sevice, Personal Lines (Markham)
• Coaches and trains brokers
• Provides guidance and feedback to team to enhance product/service skills and knowledge.
• Handles customer inquiries by providing information on products/service, recommending changes as necessary
• Responds verbally or in writing to escalated calls, ensuring mutually agreeable outcome to both the client and company
• Monitors calls and provides feedback to team leaders regarding quality, ratings and comments received
• Determines short and long term staffing schedules with brokers
• Manages the phone queues
• Lead the training sessions
• Works with the markets to address the Ontario concerns
• Works with business development to address the sales
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
• Minimum 3 years of people management experience
• Call center experience is preferred
• CIP and CAIB designations preferred
• RIBO license
• Post-secondary degree or a combination of education and equivalent years of industry experience
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2430091
How to ApplyApply Here: http://aon.io/2kF3QlF
205 total views, 1 today