Full-Time Team Leader and Commercial Lines Account Manager
This hybrid position involves working as a Team Leader and Commercial Lines Account Manager. The candidate will be responsible for handling all matters relating to the staffing, retention and supervision of a team of Insurance Associates. This will include overseeing the daily work flows of team members and provide day-day direction, instruction, training and guidance to ensure company and team goals/objectives are being met.
The diverse book of business consists mainly of mid-size Construction, Realty and Manufacturing and involves both servicing and marketing existing accounts as well as new business accounts. The successful candidate must be highly motivated and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. They will become part of a team whose core objective is to service commercial clients’ needs and exceed their expectations.
We offer a competitive, salary-based, compensation package including group health and retirement benefits. Choose a career with our client and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
· Act as liaison between Commercial Lines Leader and a commercial lines team of Associates
· Perform Human Resources function, namely:
· Time and Attendance requests
· Recruitment and Training of Insurance Associates
· Performance Management
· Foster an environment of communication, feedback and coaching
· Maintain high level of knowledge and good business practices to ensure Company’s way of doing business is adhered to and best practices are always maintained.
· Develop and promote positive team dynamics
· Manage a book of business including renewals, marketing, receivables and other duties usual to account management.
· Perform other related duties and projects as required
· RIBO Licence
· Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience handling commercial accounts and managing a commercial lines team within a brokerage and/or Insurance Company
· One (1) to two (2) years of leadership experience
· Post-Secondary Education Completed
· Knowledge of construction insurance is preferred
· CIP and/or CAIB designation
· Familiarity with The Agency Manager (TAM), and/or Compu-quote Skill Sets Required
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational and time management abilities
· Self-motivation with ability to problem-solve with limited supervision
· Flexibility to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities
· Ability to work independently and as a team member
· Technically proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
179 total views, 4 today