Full-Time Surety Broker – Downtown area Ad Number: 24811
Insurance Career Network: Insurance Recruiters
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Our downtown client is looking for a Surety Broker to join their growing team. You will be assisting the Account Manager and Client Executive provide exemplary customer service to their clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and review contract bond requests for correct information from clients with established bond programs.
- Obtain timely approval from the underwriter or established Line of Authority.
- Prepare bonds for execution by Power of Attorney.
- Arrange for delivery of approved and executed bonds per client instructions/ as necessary to ensure deadlines are met.
- Set up clients in TAM and invoice clients accordingly.
- Keep bond library
- Obtain underwriting information from Client Executives and/or clients and creates submissions and/or summaries to insurers.
- Prepares proposals for new and renewal business
- Requests and follows up with insurers for outstanding information, endorsements or policy documentation.
- Creates abeyances and follows up for outstanding items from underwriters, markets and clients.
- Assist in developing marketing and client presentations.
3 years of work experience in administration and/ or client services.
- RIBO licensed an asset.
- College diploma.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and French (an asset).
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Computer system experience on TAM, an asset.
Call Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204
When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
We look forward to receiving your resume and assisting you in your next career advancement.
All inquiries will remain confidential.
How to Apply
4844 total views, 1 today