Full-Time Surety Account Associate
Surety – Associate Entry Level
You will support a dynamic Surety team in servicing a very active book of business. You will assist in the management of the existing book of business. In addition, you will interpret financial statements while providing support to account managers, clients, and the management team. You must be highly motivated and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You will be part of a team whose core objective is to maintain a high level of professionalism while exceeding expectations at each client interaction.
By joining the team you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers extensive training and frontline knowledge of the overall insurance industry. They offer a competitive, salary-based, compensation package including group health and retirement benefits, hybrid work schedule opportunity,
as well as future advancement opportunities within their organization.
Essential Job Functions
- Interact with underwriting staff to negotiate favourable terms for the client while meeting deadlines
- Analyze accountant-prepared and client-prepared financial statements and interpret accordingly
- Issuance of surety bonds, and other related documents in a timely manner
- Prepare and issue any required paperwork and external correspondence
- Provide support to management in both existing and new client meetings/communications
- Work in partnership with account managers to ensure bond approvals, including collection of
information and presentation to external parties
- Ensure customer service expectations of the team are consistently met
- Prepare invoices and maintain financial files
- Work collaboratively with other team members to drive appropriate solutions
- Represent the company and attend industry-related social events from time to time
- Prospecting and special projects, as required
- Meet with clients to gather updates, discuss their needs, and provide input as necessary to maximize
their surety arrangement
Qualifications & Experience
- Successful completion of the RIBO Level 1 exam within 3 months of continuous employment
- Experience is not required, however candidate with an accounting, banking, surety, and/or financial analysis background is an asset
- Bilingual is preferred
- Post-secondary education in a financial or business-related field is an asset
- Experience in similar role is an asset
Refer to Job ID J-24421
Text Me – I’ll Text You Back!
Meredith Howell, VP of Recruiting
JOB-BORN Executive Search Inc.
How to Apply
41 total views, 1 today