Full-Time Sr Training & Communications Specialist, Commercial Insurance
Working under minimal supervision, the Senior Training & Communication Specialist-Commercial Insurance, contributes to Wawanesa’s success through supporting the design, development and/or modification of training and communication materials across Commercial Property & Casualty, Farm and Auto Portfolios.
The ideal candidate will possess an underwriting background, excellent writing skills and will be proficient with technology to support creation of training and communication materials.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of technical underwriting training and communications materials.
- Develop and manage communications to support business as usual activities and department initiatives ensuring consistent, appropriate and accurate messaging for internal stakeholders.
- Review and maintain existing training materials/programs to ensure all content is relevant and up to date
- Create and manage content to support the department; this includes the management and development of content for the Knowledge Management Site and all communications and training for regional teams. This could include development of newsletters, release notes, bulletins, presentations, videos, scripts, monthly meetings, webinars, and e-learning modules,
- Create surveys aimed at measuring effectiveness of training and communications. Summarizes evaluation reports and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaises with subject matter experts to ensure accuracy of materials.
- Conduct peer reviews of training and communication materials.
- Deliver training programs to the departmental and regional stakeholders utilizing the appropriate training methods (simulations, job aids, quick reference guides, on the job training, webinars, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum seven years P&C underwriting experience.
- Completion of post-secondary degree/certificate or equivalent experience in Communications, Adult Education, or related discipline.
- Technical competence in automobile, farm and/or property/casualty underwriting with a solid understanding and application of best practices in commercial insurance.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to conduct detailed analysis of information and to select and implement best solutions in a timely manner.
- Excellent writing skills including spelling, punctuation and grammatical skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate at the right level for the intended audience.
- Strong planning and organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to effectively tailor messaging to target different audiences and represent different presenters.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Product Suite.
- Experience writing/creating/producing materials across a variety of platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail skills to with the ability to develop relevant information and produce quality deliverables.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Fluency in French is considered an asset.
How to ApplyWawanesa provides its employees with a respectful, challenging and rewarding environment where they can maximize their potential while contributing to the company’s goals. Our employees are provided with highly competitive compensation packages (salaries, generous vacation allowance, leave top up, goal achievement plan, premium free benefits and a pension plan). Wawanesa provides a stable and rewarding environment for its employees in today’s challenging markets. If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position with Wawanesa, apply today with your Resume by visiting our careers site: https://jobs.wawanesa.com/job/Toronto-Sr-Training-&-Communications-Specialist%2C-Commercial-Insurance-ON-M2P-2B7/543139217/?locale=en_US Accommodations are available as needed for all applicants.
119 total views, 3 today