Full-Time SR. COORDINATOR, FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
Are you looking to expand your skills and be part of a talented team? Are you respectful, bold, responsive, and transparent? Are you an innovative go-getter who becomes energized working in a challenging, team-oriented environment with a passion for numbers? Then, we are looking for you!
Our client, a well stablished and respected insurance company is seeking to strengthen their leadership role. They are continually seeking to be the trusted voice in transforming Ontario’s health care system by courageously pursuing best practices, new ideas, solutions, and opportunities to improve.
You will be responsible for preparing and reviewing financial analysis, participating in project management, and reporting financial information for Company departments to assist managers in making decisions.
You Will Make a Difference By
· Supporting the annual budget development process by working with your designated departments.
· Preparing and maintaining financial reports for the Company and its subsidiaries, in compliance with GAAP and established Company standards.
· Preparing working papers and analysis for the year-end audit including engaging with the external auditors.
· Maintaining account databases including managing all required entries; controlling and reconciling existing accounts; and creating schedules and statements to prepare the general ledger.
· Providing forecasts and analysis for quarterly management reports for your designated departments.
· Contributing to the development and implementation of accounting processes and procedures.
Requirements That Are Important to Us
· Degree in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
· Minimum of 6 years accounting experience and expertise in financial statements preparation, lease accounting, tax accounting, etc.
· CPA designation
What We Have to Offer You
· Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team and help shape the strategic direction of the OMA
· Paid professional development and continuous in-house learning
· Friendly and dynamic work environment
· Competitive salary and bonus program
· Exceptional group benefits package, including a spending account and a robust wellness program
· Work with one of Toronto’s Top 2021 Employers
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
11 total views, 1 today