Full-Time SR. COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING SPECIALIST – MIDDLE MARKET
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITING SPECIALIST – MIDDLE MARKET
Why work for our client?
- Join an industry leader with a strong financial rating: A++
- If you are someone that wants to advance through an organization, where this role is not your final destination
- Position is available due to internal promotion
- Report to a manager who loves to see his people promoted
- Join an exciting team that has been growing 20% on average year to year
Produce and underwrite new and renewal business. Consistently achieve superior financial results. Collaborate with colleagues and other internal/external business associates. Responsible for business development and management of a book of business. Actively mentor other team members.
You bring to the table:
- A minimum of 5 years’ Commercial underwriting experience – mid-market preferred
- University or College Grad.
- CIP/FCIP/CRM or working towards
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
328 total views, 2 today