Full-Time SR. COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITER – large, complex, national accounts
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITER – large, complex, national accounts
Why work for our client?
- Your Property/Casualty underwriting technical expertise at a senior level will be a valuable addition to the team
- Report to a Managing Director who has a keen interest in your career development, in fact has a successful track record of promoting within the team
- Flexible working environment/culture which is based on trust while delivering on expectations
- Join an industry leader with a strong financial rating: A++
You bring to the table:
- Produce and underwrite new and renewal business. Consistently achieve superior financial results. Collaborate with colleagues and other internal/external business associates. Responsible for business development and management of a book of business. Actively mentor other team members.
- A minimum of 10 years’ Commercial P&C underwriting experience
- Exposure to large manufacturing accounts an asset
- University or College Grad.
- CIP/FCIP/CRM or working towards
- Some travel but very little as most brokers are the nationals in the downtown core or within the GTA
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
480 total views, 1 today