Full-Time SR. COMMERCIAL MARKETER & MANAGER, BUSINESS INSURANCE
– Oversee assigned accounts associated with renewals, inclusive of reviewing policies, change recommendations to customers and being a point of contact
– Internal marketing of all new business submissions and renewal remarkets
– Network and establish solid connections with insurance carrier partners
– Develop and maintain a knowledge and understanding of company operations, procedures, and workflows
– Maintain knowledge of industry trends, developments, and regulatory changes
– Have an excellent working knowledge of current contracted market appetites, binding authorities, specialties, and wordings
– Point of contact for triaging claims on assigned accounts
– Triage client escalations referred by front line advisors
– Retention at 90%
– Profitability (quality of business)
– New business submission lead time
– Team leadership
Demonstrates the degree of business ‘savvy’ required to contribute substantially to the success of a major private or public enterprise or institution. Exemplifies appropriate and effective strategic and operational business practices and processes.
Consistently delivers products and services that exceed customers’ expectations or meet the divergent needs of a multiple client base, or works under conditions that involve ambiguity, risk, conflict and require political sensitivity.
Delegates day to day activities and responsibilities to staff with the required levels of competence and builds ownership through delegation.
Creatively solves in-depth problems and their causes. Generates solutions that are demonstrably beneficial to the organization. Resolves underlying causes demonstrating in-depth understanding and strategic thinking. Demonstrates using various kinds of reasoning and systematically using and clarifying intuitive approaches. Shows effective problem identification and solution behaviour in ambiguous, unclear situations.
Displays compelling knowledge of all products/services. Assists the team members in clarifying information. Strives for consistency and accuracy of the product/service information given to the clients, and continuously drives self-awareness on the updates of products/services.
Shows strong motivation to achieve outcomes valuable to self and the organization. Shows an urgency to accomplish short-term and medium-term tasks. Uses planning and prioritization techniques to achieve as much as possible. Co-opts others towards increasing productivity.
Understanding the Business:
Applies an in-depth knowledge of the sector in order to develop significant enhancements or changes to current practices, systems, and business processes. Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the business units within the organization and how they inter-relate. Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of leading-edge practices of the industry and compares these to their equivalents in the organization. Uses extensive contacts in various parts of the organization to ensure the impact of enhancements is fully evaluated and communicated.
How to Apply
99 total views, 2 today