Full-Time Sr. Business Development Representative
We are now recruiting for a Sr. Business Development Representative to join our team. In this role, you will manage brokerage relationships between Wawanesa and brokerage network, develop and achieve targeted business goals with contracted brokers, and develop opportunities to grow the business with new brokerages and territories within the region, all which reflect Wawanesa’s strategies.
- Act as the central liaison between Wawanesa and our brokers to ensure flow of communication and assist in solving any company/brokerage concerns.
- Manage the brokerage relationship which includes; establishing and managing production results, setting and achieving growth and marketing plans based on individual brokerage plans and regional goals, and assessing a brokerages benefit or risk to regional goals.
- Work effectively with functional departments and management teams to achieve plans and goals, which includes; training sessions, facilitating meetings with Wawanesa and brokerage staff, implementing underwriting plans, providing marketplace information, and directing claim or underwriting concerns to the appropriate channels at broker and Wawanesa offices.
- Maintain a strong understanding and knowledge of marketplace, products, brokerages, and competitors.
- Assess non contracted brokerage opportunities and territories to achieve growth and production plans.
- Liaison and coordinate efforts with all Marketing and Business Development departments as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in; Business, Marketing, Communications, or relatable field
- 5 years of relevant insurance experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office
- Strong planning and organizing skills involving goal setting and results measurement, with the ability to develop effective plans that define activities, resources and timelines.
- Strong presentation and training skills with the ability to effectively facilitate sessions and deliver powerful presentations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express ideas clearly and ensure understanding.
- Strong team player who facilitates high morale by encouraging others to be excited, motivated, and enthusiastic.
- Insurance Designation considered an asset
How to ApplyWawanesa provides its employees with a respectful, challenging and rewarding environment where they can maximize their potential while contributing to the company’s goals. Our employees are provided with highly competitive compensation packages (salaries, generous vacation allowance, leave top up, goal achievement plan, premium free benefits and a pension plan). Wawanesa provides a stable and rewarding environment for its employees in today’s challenging markets. If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position with Wawanesa, apply today with your Resume by visiting our careers page: https://jobs.wawanesa.com/job/Hamilton-Senior-Business-Development-Representative-ON-L8P-4M3/543756617/ Accommodations are available as needed for all applicants.
372 total views, 9 today