Full-Time Specialty Personal Lines Underwriter
Specialty Personal Lines Underwriter
Forward Insurance is looking for a full-time Underwriter – Personal Insurance to join our team in our Campbell River office.
Forward Insurance Managers Ltd. is a growing InsurTech Managing General Agency (MGA) licensed across Canada and distributes property & casualty insurance products through brokerage partners. Our vision is to blend traditional insurance delivery with technology for a modern approach. People + Technology. If you’re interested in developing your underwriting skills or looking to take your insurance career to the next level, we may be the right fit for you.
· Underwriting specialty personal lines risks within your level of authority based on your level of experience.
· Answering inquiries and providing support to our brokers while building + maintaining relationships.
· Preparing underwriting instructions for processing on renewals, endorsements, cancellations, new business.
· Achieve performance targets and meet required deadlines to maintain service standards.
· Promote and model Forward culture, values and brand promise.
· Other duties as required.
· Minimum 3 years experience (underwriting or broker marketing role).
· Strong professional communication, both written and verbal.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Strong computer skills including high proficiency with MS office.
· Able to work effectively under pressure and deliver on deadlines and service standards.
· An inclusive and transparent collaboration style.
· Aptitude to adapt to changes in the workplace positively.
· Successful completion of a criminal record check.
· Preference given to applicants with underwriter, broker, or other industry experience and /or education (CAIB, CIP or other relevant designations)
This role includes a benefits package.
How to ApplyPlease submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
30 total views, 3 today