Full-Time Snr Private Client Service Broker/Supervisor Toronto
Senior Private Client Services Broker/Supervisor – Downtown Toronto
Up to $100K
Our client is looking for a Leader for their HNW Private Client Services Division.
Ideally you have 10 years of PL and extensive PCS experience where you manage key accounts, HNW elite and affluent private clients. Your role would include managing a mid-size book of business with an in- house supervisory component leading and empowering the team to providing a best in class service experience with each interaction.
- RIBO Licensed
- Minimum 10 years Personal Lines experience
- Extensive experience in a Private Client Services Role
- Supervisory or Management experience an asset
- EPIC proficiency is Essential
- Knowledge of the Key PCS Markets and their Portals (Chubb, GCNA, Ovation, INT, RSA, Onyx)
- Exceptional Interpersonal and Relationship Management Skills
- Solutions Based with a Collaborative Approach
- Professional Appearance & Demeanor
- Advanced working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel in a cloud- computing environment
- CAIB and/or CIP designations preferred
- University or College degree preferred
- Generous Compensation Package, Including Full Benefits
- Downtown Office
- Transit Reimbursement (no parking)
- Bonus and Incentive Program
- Education Reimbursement
Let’s Talk. Reference Job # J8383
Text Me – I’ll Text You Back!
Meredith Howell, Insurance Recruiter
JOB-BORN Executive Search Inc.
How to Applymeredith@jobbornsolutions.com
30 total views, 4 today