Full-Time Senior Construction Underwriter
HDI Global SE is a member of the Talanx group. With premium income of EUR 33.1 billion (2017) and about 20,000 employees, Talanx is one of the major European insurance groups. The Group operates as a multi-brand provider with a focus on B2B insurance in over 150 countries around the world. HDI Global SE is the Industrial Lines Division of the group. In 2017 GWP was over EUR 4.4 billion and the company employed 3,000+.
We are currently seeking a candidate to join our growing team as a senior construction underwriter. The successful candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving abilities in addition to above-average negotiation and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Producing and underwriting profitable new and renewal business based on our underwriting guidelines.
- Developing new and maintaining existing relationships with brokers.
- Determining insurance needs to be able to provide customized solutions.
- Conducting client presentations.
- Entrepreneurial & self-motivated.
- 5+ years of work experience underwriting construction risks.
- Completion of insurance courses would be an asset.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent. Engineering degree would be an asset.
- Use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word & Outlook).
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Working knowledge of German and/or French considered an asset.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment.
How to ApplyHDI Global SE Canada Branch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please note we will be contacting only those candidates selected for interviews.
236 total views, 1 today