Full-Time SENIOR UNDERWRITER – Large Property & Engineered Risks
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
SENIOR UNDERWRITER – Large Property & Engineered Risks
All interviews will be conducted virtually. If you are the successful candidate and hired for this role, a laptop will be sent to your home prior to Day 1, and all onboarding will be done virtually.
Why work for our client?
- Join a company that is committed to your future career growth. Position is available as a result of an internal promotion.
- Report to a VP who is described by HR as a very engaging & encouraging leader, who starts every team meeting by asking each team member to speak to something positive – business or non-business related
- “A” rated commercial insurer with global underwriting and claims handling network
- Very competitive compensation, profit sharing, benefits & pension plan
In this collaborative, cohesive, team environment you will deliver planned results with respect to profitability and growth across the Risk Managed Engineered Property portfolio.
You bring to the table:
- University degree or College diploma
- CRM &/or CIP
- Experience underwriting Commercial Property risks, ideally high hazard/ complex accounts
- Experience underwriting Project Construction, Mining, and Equipment Breakdown would be an asset
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
185 total views, 2 today