Full-Time Senior Specialist, Education & Engagement
Our client advocates for and supports doctors, seeking to strengthen their leadership role in caring for patients. They continually seek to be the trusted voice in transforming Ontario’s health care system by courageously pursuing best practices, new ideas, solutions and opportunities to improve.
Reporting to the Director, Insurance Advisory Services, the Senior Education & Engagement Specialist, is responsible for identifying, developing and leading the curriculum to educate members, medical students, residents, and other physicians, about the role and importance of insurance in their professional, business, and personal life and promote insurance offerings.
You Will Make a Difference By
· Leading the development and implementation of curriculum to educate members, medical students, residents and practicing physicians on the importance of insurance and to create an awareness and understanding of insurance products and services
· Designing and delivering seminars, sessions to educate and engage audiences, participate in and/or sponsor events and encourage insurance interest and plan enrollments
· Developing relationships and partnerships both internal and external to facilitate the implementation of the Company’s education curriculum for members.
· Identifying opportunities to refer members seeking advice/inquiring about specific services and products; and manages relationships with industry, medical association and educational institution representatives to keep abreast of emerging trends and opportunities for sponsorship and engagement.
· Coordinating resources, delivering presentations, marketing collateral, sponsorship packages and logistics and scheduling participation and attendees, and ensuring information on upcoming events is available on the website and communicated to membership
· Modeling Company’s Insurance values by providing feedback, insights and suggestions on Company’s Insurance member experience, job shadowing with new education and engagement specialists and products change recommendations.
· Growing our new student membership and application count, year over year, by supporting the goals for new student applications, and uncovering new opportunities to grow Company’s brand with new and existing medical students, international medical students, residents and physicians transitioning to practice in Ontario and Atlantic Canada where applicable.
Requirements That Are Important to Us
· Degree in Business, Commerce Finance, Marketing is preferred
· 6-9 years of relevant experience
· Life License (LLQP)
· Charted Life Underwriter (CLU)
· Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)
· Certified Health Insurance Specialist (CHS)
What Do We Have to Offer You?
· Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team and help shape the strategic direction of the Company
· Paid professional development and continuous in-house learning
· Friendly and dynamic work environment
· Competitive salary and bonus program
· Exceptional group benefits package, including a spending account and a robust wellness program
· Work with one of Toronto’s Top 2022 Employers
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
86 total views, 4 today