Full-Time Senior Property Underwriter
HDI Global SE is a member of the Talanx group. With premium income of EUR 39.5 billion (2019) and approximately 23,000 employees, Talanx is one of the major European insurance groups. The Group operates as a multi-brand provider with a focus on B2B insurance in over 150 countries around the world.
HDI Global SE is the Industrial Lines Division of the group. In 2019, Industrial Lines generated GWP of EUR 4.5 billion and employed 2,800 wordwide.
We are currently seeking a candidate to join our growing team as a Commercial Senior Property Underwriter. The successful candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving abilities, in addition to above-average negotiation and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing strategies to maximize growth and profitability for the commercial property portfolio.
- Producing and underwriting profitable new and renewal business based on our underwriting guidelines.
- Developing new and maintaining existing relationships with brokers.
- Determining insurance needs and designing customized solutions.
- Conducting client presentations.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated.
- Team-oriented and ready to take on new challenges.
- 10+ years of work experience underwriting commercial property risks.
- Completion of insurance courses would be an asset.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word & Outlook).
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Working knowledge of German and/or French considered an asset.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment.
How to ApplyTo apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.Please note we will be contacting only those candidates who are selected for interviews. HDI Global SE Canada Branch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities; and, in compliance with all applicable human rights legislation, the Company will arrange for candidates to be provided with appropriate accommodation in the application and interview process.
254 total views, 3 today