Full-Time SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – RESTORATION
ORANGEVILLE OR BRAMPTON – Servicing Peel Region
THIS IS A GROWTH OPPORTUNITY FOR A SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER LOOKING FOR A FAST TRACK TO MANAGEMENT!!
Our client is a major Restoration Company with locations across Canada.
They create successful partnerships in the restoration industry. They achieve leadership in the restoration industry by seeking the most current and proven equipment, products and technologies. Our client supports its team of successful employees by providing training opportunities for technical certification in restoration and cleaning.
- The Project Manager will lead multi-person teams and is responsible for the successful completion of various restoration projects that are caused by fire, smoke, wind, water, mould, asbestos, etc.
- The Project Manager works in conjunction with property owners, adjusters, insurance companies, and/or property management companies and ensures that projects are completed in a timely manner, on budget, and to the highest quality standards while bringing client properties back to their pre-disaster conditions.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT 60 %
- Perform site inspections, including the Emergency Phase, to assess property damage to properties and manage and scope emergency and remediation/repair processes following IICRC and Ontario Building Code Standards.
- Determine cause of loss.
- Prepare emergency service and restoration estimates, with assistance from Estimator and/or Shared Services when possible.
- Establish and maintain project budgets using PSA, with help from Project Manager Assistant.
- Confirm deductibles and obtain payment prior to starting repairs, and/or schedule and request progress draws from clients for larger projects, as required by Management.
- Review construction plans for compliance with all applicable codes, regulations, and ordinances (plumbing, mechanical, electrical, structural, etc.) and/ or consult with engineers.
- Secure approved estimate and signed authorization from client prior to project start.
- Ensure proper trade selection and trade management. Co-ordinate construction trades and emergency crews.
- Obtain building permits when required. Schedule Building Department Inspections and maintain Building Department reports and directions as required. Request final inspection of engineering protocols prior to occupancy application as required.
- Perform periodic site inspections of project prior to, during, and upon completion of restoration to determine compliance with approved estimate.
- Maintain consistent communication with home and business owners, insurance adjusters, property managers, policy holders, tenants, sub-contractors, etc. on all aspects of emergency and restoration projects.
- Manage Project Manager Assistants, Team Leads, staff members, and sub-contractors in successfully completing projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in the resolution of change requests, unforeseen additional work, and other issues. Ensure proper documentation of all changes to original estimate are secured, specifically written and signed change orders.
- Follow document file processes as set out by client service level agreements and in-house requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Company Health & Safety policies, procedures, and reporting requirements.
- Meet or exceed pre-set profit margins on each job.
- Obtain inspections when completed.
- oEnsure project documents are complete and current.
- Ensure Certificate of Completion is secured and filed prior to close of project.
- Participate in On-Call Rotation and, when on call, be available to respond to 24-hour emergency restoration and mitigation calls.
RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT 20 %
- Build existing client relationships and generate new leads with adjusters, property managers, commercial clients, insureds, institutions, and others as required.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with Project Management Team, Team Leads, and staff members.
- Perform job management reviews with Project Manager Assistant on a weekly basis.
- Provide Project Management Team with weekly claim status reports for files and KPI updates for all clients and projects.
PROJECT ACCOUNTING & FINANCING MANAGEMENT 15%
- Manage project budget/estimate.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for each project.
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates, and utilization.
- Assist in Accounts Receivables review and follow ups with clients regarding unpaid invoices as required, in conjunction with Finance Department.
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING 5%
- Attend courses and seminars as required by Management.
- Obtain certifications, as required by Management.
- Attend industry events, when requested.
- Minimum of 2-3 years progressive work experience in Project Management or Supervisory role, preferably within the restoration industry.
- Valid Certification through IICRC for: Water Remediation Technician, Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician, Odor Control Technician, Mould Remediation, etc.
- Decision making skills.
- Effective multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to execute processes in a mentally demanding and highly stressful work environment.
- Demonstrated sound work ethics.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with confidence and professionalism.
- Able to communicate effectively with clients, subcontractors and peers.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to work effectively in a variety of settings and as a member of a team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment, handling competing demands.
- Highly organized and a stickler for detail.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision/direction as well as part of a team, sharing information with others.
- Team player who takes initiative to ensure that goals are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience in PSA, Xactimate, Optimizer an asset.
- Ability to produce quality documents quickly and to company standards.
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
217 total views, 5 today