Full-Time SENIOR PRODUCTS SPECIALIST – Life Individual and Group
· Do you have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to select appropriate solutions and implement them in a timely manner?
· Are you extremely organized, adaptable, and keen to take the initiative?
· Do you have strong project management and time management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities?
· Are you a strong team player who works to ensure group objectives are met by making quality contributions and supporting fellow team members?
· Do you have a demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace?
If you answered “YES!” to the questions above, then we are looking for you!
Our client offers a complete portfolio of insurance solutions and service to it’s members in Ontario and the Atlantic provinces. Their vison is to be the trusted choice for protecting their members’ lifestyle, practice, and assets. Their goal is to provide their members with the right insurance coverage at every stage of their career.
You Will Make a Difference By:
· Conducting research and data analyses to support product development, acquisition, and delivery, evaluating product markets and industry trends, conducting feasibility studies, and proposing marketing initiatives to support product development and implementation to ensure members are adequately insured and understand insurance programs.
· Advancing product development projects and initiatives by contributing to the creation of the project plan deliverables, required resources, budgets and milestones; liaising with internal staff, external stakeholders, insurers, actuaries and vendors to define product concepts and specifications, resolving issues, influencing outcomes, and supporting contract development activities.
· Analyzing and interpreting program results, and working with internal and external stakeholders, insurers, actuaries, and vendors, to proactively manage their profitability.
· Keeping informed of applicable industry trends and interpreting changes to regulatory requirements through active participation in industry educational sessions. Work with Company Compliance staff to analyze the impact on the organization and recommend and implement changes as required.
Requirements That Are Important for this position:
· University Degree in Actuarial Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, English, or equivalent.
· Minimum of 6 years relevant life insurance expertise as a specialist in the field.
· Thorough knowledge of life and health insurance, both individual and group products, and acceptable insurance practices.
· Achieved or actively pursuing the Fellowship designation of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries
· Relevant actuarial work experience is an asset.
What Do We Have to Offer You?
· Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team and help shape the strategic direction of the Company
· Paid professional development and continuous in-house learning
· Friendly and dynamic work environment
· Competitive salary and bonus program
· Exceptional group benefits package, including a spending account and a robust wellness program
· Work with one of Toronto’s Top 2021 Employers
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
24 total views, 1 today