Full-Time Senior Insurance Consultant Affinity
Our client has a unique practice in the Canada marketplace that focuses on the development of insurance solutions targeted at large customer or membership bases of clients whose core business is not insurance (e.g. financial institutions, retailers, associations, hospitality providers). Such insurance solutions that they help to develop and/or enhance on behalf of our clients are positioned to be complementary to the core services or product offerings of these Affinity organizations and the associated strategies that they employ to achieve key objectives of customer/member engagement and business growth (amongst other objectives). As a senior consultant in their practice, you will be on the front lines of insurance strategy development, product development and enhancement, new business development, and will be exposed to a variety of lines of insurance business and unique solutions supporting an ever-evolving marketplace.
We are seeking a seasoned and experienced candidate that can work autonomously to drive mandates involving multiple team members and disciplines. This includes oversight on client projects, hands-on involvement in individual consulting mandates (which may include supporting other senior team members) and working with various subject matter experts on the team (e.g. product and strategy consultants, research analysts, and actuarial and analytics personnel). The ideal candidate will be familiar with and have experience in, Affinity products and the Affinity industry in Canada and will have a background in consulting.
- Leading consulting engagements for clients, including project management oversight to supporting team members, production of reports, presentations, summary analyses, client communications, etc.
- Analysis and recommendations related to client strategy, new product development and/or existing product enhancement assessments;
- Support to other senior consulting staff on consulting mandates;
- Working with actuarial staff to support broader insights into client issues (in conjunction with core strategy, product and consulting engagement);
- Coaching and supporting the development of junior resources, as well as identification and implementation of process and efficiency improvements;
- New business prospecting and development.
- Approximately 10+ years of working experience with background in insurance and project management;
- Experience in working with a variety of disciplines supporting product and business line development, including business strategy, product, underwriting, finance, legal, actuarial, compliance, marketing, etc.
- Problem solving, critical thinking and ability to develop potential solutions for complex business problems;
- Ability to communicate results in layman’s terms, both orally and written;
- Detail oriented, with a high standard of quality control;
- Works well in teams, encouraging other team members and adapting to diverse perspectives;
- Demonstrates strong listening skills;
- Exhibits positive attitude and demonstrates integrity in all interactions;
- Strong work ethic, including ability to show initiative, manage multiple priorities and manage time efficiently and effectively;
- Skilled in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Other Valuable Assets
- Fluency in French;
- Past consulting and/or Affinity experience;
- Experience with business development and new business generation activities;
- Experience with staff management and oversight.
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
59 total views, 1 today