Full-Time SENIOR E&O UNDERWRITER – national role (Exclusive to HCA)
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
SENIOR E&O UNDERWRITER – national role (Exclusive to HCA)
Why work for our client?
- Assist the VP, Commercial Insurance in establishing this new division, getting in on the ground floor, second in the door, with exciting development opportunities
- Your entrepreneurial bent coupled with your strong marketing acumen will serve you well as you play an integral role in establishing strategy, developing broker partnerships & growing a book of business profitably
- The VP, Commercial has a collaborative style, not a top-down mentality; is open to different perspectives; believes in mentoring by using real life examples to assist in your development; and with over 20 years in the business, freely admits he is continually learning
- Join a company where the culture is based on trust and respect, where open communication is encouraged, and they are proud of the fact that the majority of staff have been employed for a decade or more
Reporting to the Vice President, Commercial Insurance, underwrite new and renewal E&O business producing an underwriting profit.
You bring to the table:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of E&O underwriting experience
- Technology underwriting exposure is an asset
- University or College Grad
- CIP and working towards FCIP &/or CRM designation
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
13 total views, 1 today