Full-Time Senior Director National Accounts
**This job is available for remote work in Ontario and British Columbia; Significant travel required for the role**
Work should be so much more than just a job you do to earn a paycheque. And at SGI it is!
We offer the essentials – a competitive salary, great pension, and excellent employer-paid family benefits. But we also provide opportunities. The opportunity to do work that makes a difference in your community. The opportunity to expand your professional skills and grow your career. And the opportunity to come to work every day to a job you’re passionate about and that leaves you feeling happy and fulfilled.
Now that we’ve (hopefully!) sparked your interest, here’s some good news: we’re hiring!
We’re looking for a Senior Director National Accounts with strong a Insurance background, negotiation and relationship building skills.
We hope you consider applying if you:
- Can manage, build, and sustain effective strategic business relationships between SGI and its national/multi-regional brokerages, broker associations, and broker partners where SGI CANADA has or aims to have a strategic relationship.
- Can develop and support the distribution of products and services to brokers, including training and implementing marketing plans while ensuring collaboration and alignment with internal partners and regional business development.
- Can monitor existing strategic relationships, new opportunities and business commitments ensuring they support growth, retention, and profitability strategies.
- Can lead negotiations on strategic national broker partnerships and financing arrangements.
- Want to leverage your leadership skills for good – like actively supporting SGI’s culture, expanding your own learning, and supporting your team as they do the same.
Typically, these skills are gained through a four-year degree from an accredited post-secondary education institution in a relevant field of study such as Business and fifteen years of P&C insurance experience in business development, sales, marketing, or client management across multiple provinces including eight years of leadership experience with progressively challenging responsibility.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way, so please don’t hesitate to apply. We’d love to hear from you!
What else do we offer?
Our website gives a run-down of the many perks of working with us, including:
- Personal development
We invest in our employees. We provide leadership and employee training, and provide education funding, to support your self-improvement goals and keep our teams thriving.
- A positive, healthy work culture
Work culture can be the reason an employee stays or leaves a job. At SGI, we’ve worked hard to develop a culture we’re proud of. And we continue to invest in our culture through training to make sure that our actions (and culture) reflect our corporate values: caring, passion, innovation, and integrity.
- Awesome people
We hire the best people, and you get to work with them. At SGI, you’ll find the work family you didn’t know you needed.
We strive to be the kind of employer that employees recommend to a friend. We want our employees to want to come to work, and we look forward to your application!
To learn more about this position, check out the full job description. There, you’ll find all requirement and accountabilities in greater detail.
Remember, the position closes May 19, so submit your application online by 11:59 p.m. SK time.
How to ApplyThe position closes May 19, so submit your application online via our careers website by 11:59 p.m. SK time.
81 total views, 1 today