Full-Time Senior Customer Service Analyst – ENCON
Senior Customer Service Analyst – ENCON-R_017549
Helps review, research, and respond (via phone or e-mail) to unique and non-routine inbound calls, emails, and internet inquiries for external clients that require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures with the assistance of a computerized system.
Helps contribute to the creation of customer service strategies and helps to document client needs.
Researches, monitors, and documents client requests, helps to perform needs analysis, and provides client resolution e-mail deliverability on all e-mails and track usage.
Determines appropriate parties to contact if assistance is needed to resolve customer service issues.
Documents procedural changes and modifications to processes within the customer service department.
• Requires a college diploma, preferably in insurance or business administration
• Minimum of one to two years of industry-related experience/equivalent combination of skills and experience
• Group Benefits experience is required
• Excellent customer service skills and attitude
• Exceptional communication skills both orally and written
• Strong time management skills in order to work in a fast paced work environment with a high volume of e-mails and calls
• Strong computer skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office are essential
If you are interested in joining a winning organization and our team of dynamic professionals, please send your resume in confidence today to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, ENCON will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, feel free to contact Claudia.Walter@mmc.com
Client & Customer Services
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
6951 total views, 1 today