Full-Time SENIOR COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITER – work from home opportunity – Southwestern Ontario
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
SENIOR COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITER – work from home opportunity – Southwestern Ontario
Why work for our client?
- Join a team that is comprised of talented, dedicated insurance professionals where your passion for your work and entrepreneurial mindset will fit right in
- A culture that prides itself on challenging and engaging its people
- Partner mainly with the national brokers as well as some regional brokers
- “A” rated commercial insurer with global underwriting and claims handling network
- Very competitive compensation, profit sharing, benefits & pension plan
The Senior Commercial Underwriter manages and develops a complex underwriting portfolio.
You bring to the table:
- 8+ years of Commercial P&C underwriting experience
- University Degree
- CIP &/or FCIP preferred
- Self-motivation and effective marketing skills that will enable you to profitably grow a book of business
- The ability to conceptualize details and develop action plans
- Familiarity with the brokers in Southwestern Ontario is an asset
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
274 total views, 2 today