Full-Time SENIOR COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITER – Sports & Leisure – Exclusive to HCA
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
SENIOR COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITER – Sports & Leisure – Exclusive to HCA
Why work for our client?
- International insurance company with a strong financial rating: A
- A company that prides itself on their transparent, open communication both locally and internationally where everyone works in partnership
- A high performing culture where they like to have fun too!
- Risk selection, coverage negotiation and pricing adequacy on new & renewable business
- Develop sources of new business
- Partner with other product lines to leverage multi-line opportunities
- Establish superior relationships with brokers
- Mentor junior team members
- 7+ years of Property/Casualty underwriting experience with experience underwriting Sports & Leisure accounts
- University Grad
- CIP or FCIP
- Excellent communication, negotiation & relationship management skills
- Ability to deliver results within tight deadlines
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
143 total views, 1 today