Full-Time Senior Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Senior Commercial AM Mid Market and Large Accounts
Our Markham client is looking for a Senior Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their growing team.
- Managing an assigned book of commercial lines accounts working with producers to ensure renewals and new business is serviced and completed;
- Provide advice and support based on your insurance knowledge to the account managers, assistants and producers;
- Managing the renewal process for selected clients including preparing renewal proposals and binders;
- Addressing client needs and inquiries effectively;
- Able to prepare appropriate documentation, completing applications for new customers, and issuing insurance certificates;
- Advising on insurance matters and recommending appropriate coverage;
- Contacting underwriters to discuss and negotiate policy terms for purposes of quotations; renewals and endorsements;
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of company underwriting guidelines;
- Providing outstanding client service in a professional manner at all times.
- 10+ years of commercial property and casualty experience and client management.
- Proven insurance industry experience related to servicing middle market and large risk managed accounts
- RIBO Licensed
- CIP, CAIB and CRM designations an asset
- Strong technical knowledge of product area and industry
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice on risk management issues
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with clients and co-workers
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong presentation skills
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
48 total views, 2 today