Full-Time Senior Commercial Account Manager – Markham
Working directly with the President, the Account Manager is assigned a group of Producers to work with. The Producer typically deals with their clients, the Account Manager will deal with the Producer and the Insurance Companies.
This role will also include marketing of new business.
Our client can offer a hybrid model if required of a combination of in office and work from home.
· 8+ years of commercial experience in all lines of business is preferred
· Experience working directly with Clients on all lines of business
· RIBO licensed
· Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· University degree, college diploma, CAIB or CIP designation preferred
Include, but are not limited to,
· Working directly with Producers and Insurance companies for the day to day servicing of commercial accounts
· Policy documentation review
· Maintaining customer files
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
6 total views, 1 today