Full-Time SENIOR CASUALTY UNDERWRITING CONSULTANT
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
SENIOR CASUALTY UNDERWRITING CONSULTANT
Why work for our client?
- A Head Office role where your technical expertise will be valued as a key contributor to the success of the Casualty line of business. A role where you can really make a difference!
- If you enjoy sharing your underwriting knowledge while helping others achieve success (sales/profitability targets)
- If you are a self-starter who enjoys project management/research on a national level
- If you are highly skilled at relationship management, have a collaborative style and confident presenting to all levels within an organization
Assist in establishing and maintaining the national underwriting framework for the Commercial Casualty business including guidelines, wordings & product development. Provide governance through review of portfolio level reports & by conducting audits on profit centre files. Provide technical guidance and insight to solve highly complex problems that have portfolio level impact, as well as supporting the underwriting profit centres in the underwriting of complex and unique accounts.
You bring to the table:
- Strong technical proficiency in Commercial Casualty products
- Experience mentoring/training underwriters
- Previous Head Office experience
- Product development experience
- University/College Grad
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
176 total views, 2 today