Full-Time Senior Casualty Underwriter
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
SENIOR CASUALTY UNDERWRITER
Why work for our client?
- Opportunity to advance to a Team Leader’s role
- Professional team environment where your contributions are valued
- Established MGA with 56 years of experience servicing brokers nationwide
- Quote new business
- Write new business by following up on quotes, sending binders, obtaining all required documents and signatures to issue policies
- Issue renewals by re-underwriting with updated information obtained from brokers
- Produce policy changes and endorsements
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with insurance companies and brokers
- 7+ years of Casualty Underwriting experience
- CIP or working towards
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
166 total views, 1 today