Full-Time Senior Associate, Group Benefits
ProBenefits is hiring a Senior Associate, Group Benefits for our Kleinburg location. If you are a positive and resultsdriven individual who excels at providing superior client service and support, we invite you to join our team. You will have a proven track record of strengthening existing relationships and providing high touch, high quality customer service in a fast-paced environment. The role builds and maintains strong relationships with plan sponsors, provides them with education and guidance on eligibility requirements and administration of group benefit plans.
- Field incoming client calls and ’quarterbacking’ issues accordingly, pulling in other company resources when necessary.
- Manage the client benefit renewal process – assisting in the development and implementation of procedures and templates to facilitate a smooth renewal process.
- Assist in RFQ requests – preparing info to be sent to insurance providers, follow-up and management of RFQ process.
- Ensure new implementations process runs smoothly.
- Process all amendments and ensure all documentation is up to date and processed.
- Available to attend client meetings when necessary.
- Assist in plan administrator training.
- Conduct member education sessions.
- Deliver outstanding customer service in a professional manner to assist client’s decisionmaking process.
- Business/Client Relations: developing and implementing business/client processes, ensuring processes are implemented and followed (service model, renewal process, etc.).
- Proactively share knowledge and best practices to ensure team objectives are met.
- Successful completion of post-secondary education; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education.
- 5 years of previous experience with Group Benefits, Completion of GBA, an asset • Pension service experience an asset.
- Responds with a high level of accuracy, demonstrating sound problem solving skills, excellent written communication skills, and ensuring service levels are met.
- Ability to work in a team environment to consistently provide superior client service.
- Requires excellent communication.
- Must have strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Senior level experience with MS office to create spreadsheets and develop client presentations.
- Confidence and ability using technology to quickly learn and build on current systems.
- Effective time management skills to lead multiple projects and monitor re-occurring activities.
- A self starter who takes the initiative to find solutions to business challenges.
ProBenefits Consulting Inc. is actively committed to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply.
How to ApplyQualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
69 total views, 1 today