Senior Actuarial Professional
BUSINESS UNIT: Actuarial Insurance Solutions
This position operates at the highest level of technical actuarial specialization and expertise. You will have demonstrated design/development leadership in pricing and reserving strategy and portfolio management development. You will be responsible for implementing the actuarial components of the business strategy.
You will represent Actuarial Services in multi-disciplinary projects within the organization to ensure the execution of these projects
You will manage complex mandates requiring superior problem solving analysis for insurance business opportunities and proposing appropriate solutions.
Performs monitoring activities with a view to assess the quality of our insurance portfolio and follows the rates, market share and insurance results of our competitors.
You will coach and develop other actuarial professionals.
1. 8 Or More Years of Related Experience
2. Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field with a mathematical, statistical or numerate background.
3. Successful completion of ACAS designation, FCAS preferred
4. Demonstrates technical knowledge and skills reflective of an expert practitioner who has progressed within actuarial positions of increasing responsibility typically seen in 5 or more years of related experience.
5. Experience in multiple functional areas (pricing, reserving, capital management, etc.) and in multiple business units is strongly preferred
6. Must be qualified to sign the Canadian Appointed Actuary’s report
Salary range – $170,000.00