Contract Sales Professional
A fast growing environmental company is seeking a motivated & experienced sales individual to join our team as a sales professional.
Healthy Environmental/Healthy Insulation is a growing business specializing in insulation services and environmental abatement. Our company has an excellent reputation with quality service and high customer satisfaction.
Our company is looking for someone who has proven experience in property insurance claims, preferable in a B2B environmental such as restoration, environmental and/or demolition with a established based on contacts in the insurance industry.
Must have the confidence to close deals, knowledge within the insurance industry and has already established several contacts. This role will have a territory across the GTA with industry-specific training provided as required.
- Cultivate sales leads in the insurance industry, using various methods
- Develop new strategies for securing potential leads
- Close provided leads
- Maintain long-standing business relationships with clients
- Achieve projected sales targets
- Offer feedback regarding sales to members of management
- Maintain and expand insurance client database within territory
- MUST have proven sales experience in the insurance industry is required
- Track record of achieving monthly sales targets
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and possess effective time management
- Driver’s License with Reliable Vehicle
- Hands-on job specific sales training
- Generous No Cap Commission Structure
- Numerous Incentives
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Insurance sales: 1 year (required)
- Outside Sales: 3 years (required)
- Drivers License G (required)
Work Location: On the road
143 total views, 1 today